Current Field Staff Opportunities
Positions are for specific program dates detailed on each job description. Click through to read more about each one! Candidates need not be based in the destination to lead the programs.
- Conservation in South Florida — March 2022
- Korean Diaspora in Los Angeles — March 2022
- Sonoran Studies in Tucson — March 2022
- Prison Reform in Philadelphia — March 2022
- Food Equity in Denver — March 2022
- Civil Rights in the American South — March 2022
- Development and Democracy in Puerto Rico — March 2022
- Blues, Jazz, and Race in the American South — March 2022
- Democracy in DC — April 2022
- Stem, Bioethics and Community — April 2022
Is this the right job for me?
Envoys is always looking for talented staff to lead our trips. Are you the right person for Envoys?
You enjoy working with students, outdoors activities, and foreign travel. Yes, that’s everybody. Now let’s narrow it down a bit.
You are excited about the education-for-global-competency movement. You have seen the rise of global education and believe that this trend is part of making the world a better place. However, you want to see the trend move beyond a series of lists and frameworks to the actual work of building real, measurable, skills.
You know that the potential for educational experiences outside of the classroom is immense, and that such experiences require detailed planning and preparation. You believe that intentionality, curriculum, and assessment are required for educational travel to be worth the investment that schools and families are making.
What kind of qualifications are we talking about?
You have proven expertise and academic training in education, international development, business, environmental sciences, and/or media production. You are comfortable delivering online, regular, and experiential lessons on these topics.
You have professional and academic references who will attest to your greatness. You are extremely comfortable in foreign environments and can model behaviors of empathy and cultural sensitivity.
You rock with technology (or, at least, you are not afraid to learn). You are flexible, hard-working, and willing to go ‘all-in’ to do something great.