Envoys is seeking a Partnerships Manager to join its North America team. Based in Washington, DC or New York City, the partnerships manager will support Envoys school partnerships in the development and execution of professional, pedagogical-driven global education programming.
- Development and maintenance of new Envoys school partnerships in the United States and Canada
- Serve Envoys existing school partners in the development and execution of the highest quality global education experiences for students.
- Design new Envoys programs in partnership with schools that meet learning objectives for students.
- Work collaboratively with Envoys school partners both in-person and virtually throughout the program development and execution process.
- Create proposals and other school-facing documentation that serves in the development of new partnerships and programs.
- Assist Director of Partnerships in the expansion of programming model and the execution of strategy for increasing quantity of partnerships.
- Develop new strategies for growth in Envoys’ North American special programming; including Thanksgiving programs, Fall Programs, Specialized Curriculum programming, among others.
- Attend conferences and seminars to represent Envoys, broaden the network and represent Envoys and its role in advancing global education forward.
- Travel cumulative 8 weeks annually to schools to assist in Envoys network maintenance, business development, and curriculum development.
- As expertise in global education grows, lead 2-3 programs every year.
- 3-5 years experience working in the fields of education, social entrepreneurship, global development, or international relations.
- Demonstrated experience working in the development and maintenance of partnerships with outside organizations through business development, fundraising, communications, or otherwise; OR, demonstrated experience working within a school through initiatives in and out of the classroom.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign.
- Understanding and familiarity with the role of dedicated businesses in the execution of social missions.
- Hard-working professional with advanced social skills and willingness to step in as needed.
- Excellent writing skills with fluency in contemporary conversations in the field of global education.
- Deeply passionate about global education.
- Willingness to travel 2+ months per year.
- Preferred: foreign language proficiency, preferably Spanish
- The position must be based in New York City or Washington, DC. Regular travel will happen to offices in Bogota, Denver, CO, and Boston, MA, among other locations.
- Salary commensurate with experience and costs of living in base city. Envoys offers a competitive health care plan and other benefits.
- Start date January 1st, 2019.
- Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org